- 100 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams butter, softened at room temperature
- 80 milliliters heavy cream
- 60 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams cake flour
- 3 oreo cookies
- Break oreo cookies in half and scrape off the cream in the center. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, butter and heavy cream and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs and sugar and beat until thick.
- Fold in cream cheese mixture. Then sift in flour until combined.
- Pour into greased muffin molds and place an oreo cookie in the middle.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 160 degrees C. Cool before serving.