- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- In a small bowl, mix gelatin, milk, honey and turmeric until mixture is smooth.
- Heat in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds until ingredients are warm to the touch. Allow mixture to become thick and goopy.
- Using your hands or a makeup applicator, apply all over your face, taking care to avoid eye and lip area.
- Allow mixture to set for 15 minutes.
- Beginning with the jawline, peel mask upward moving slowly and carefully.
- Rinse with lukewarm water to completely remove mask ingredients. Splash your face with cool water to close pores, and protect your now very sensitive skin with sunscreen.