Four 5-Ingredient Desserts
For better or worse, these sweet treats use only 5 ingredients, meaning anyone can make them in a flash!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- One 15 ounces box cake mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Combine the oil and eggs, then add to the cake mix and mix until fully combined.
- Place tablespoon-sized dollops onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are just starting to brown. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Enjoy!
- 1 (500 grams box frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 12 teaspoons Nutella
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Sanding sugar
- Place a sheet of puff pastry onto a floured surface. Cut into 4 squares, then slice each square in half diagonally.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of Nutella onto each triangle, leaving about 1/4 inch from the edge.
- Place some strawberries onto the base of each triangle, then gently roll them into croissant shapes.
- Place the croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with the lightly beaten egg. Sprinkle some sanding sugar on top.
- Bake the croissants at 425F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- Graham crackers, finely crushed
- Hull the strawberries and slice a thin slice off the tip of the strawberries, to make them stand on end.
- Beat the cream cheese, vanilla and confectioner's sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Place in a piping bag fitted with a large piping tip.
- Pipe some cream cheese filling into each strawberry. Top with some graham cracker crumbs and enjoy!
- Chocolate chips (3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips + 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
- Place the white chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted. Stir well.
- Add the condensed milk, peppermint extract and food coloring.
- Pour the fudge into an 8x8-inh square pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and gently press into the fudge.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours, then slice into squares and enjoy!