- Fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- Graham crackers, finely crushed
- Hull the strawberries and slice a thin slice off the tip of the strawberries, to make them stand on end.
- Beat the cream cheese, vanilla and confectioner's sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Place in a piping bag fitted with a large piping tip.
- Pipe some cream cheese filling into each strawberry. Top with some graham cracker crumbs and enjoy!