- Chocolate chips (3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips + 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
- Place the white chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted. Stir well.
- Add the condensed milk, peppermint extract and food coloring.
- Pour the fudge into an 8x8-inh square pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and gently press into the fudge.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours, then slice into squares and enjoy!