Strawberry Nutella Croissants
- 1 (500 grams box frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 12 teaspoons Nutella
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Sanding sugar
- Place a sheet of puff pastry onto a floured surface. Cut into 4 squares, then slice each square in half diagonally.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of Nutella onto each triangle, leaving about 1/4 inch from the edge.
- Place some strawberries onto the base of each triangle, then gently roll them into croissant shapes.
- Place the croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with the lightly beaten egg. Sprinkle some sanding sugar on top.
- Bake the croissants at 425F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.