Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats
Dr. Frankenstein just raised a new (tiny) green monster
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- 2 mini marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons Rice Krispies
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon black frosting
- 1/4 teaspoon white frosting
- In a saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir in food coloring, followed by Rice Krispies. Press into a baking sheet and let set.
- When set, cut in half to form 2 rectangles. Pipe black frosting onto each rectangle to make the hair and mouth.
- Pipe white circles on for the eyes, and make a small dot of black in the center of each eye for the pupil.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE