- 1/4 pounds spaghetti
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3-5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried chili flakes
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup pasta water
- Plain breadcrumbs
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a roaring boil, add spaghetti.
- In a saute pan, heat the olive oil and place the sliced garlic in the oil, be very careful to not burn the garlic.
- Remove the pan from the heat completely and add the red pepper flakes, stir well so the chili flakes and the garlic infuse the oil.
- Turn the heat back on low under the saute pan, add the pasta water, and pasta and saute quickly for the aglio sauce to coat the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and serve hot!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE