- 1-liter vanilla ice cream
- 3 tbsp malt powder
- iced gems
- flying saucers
- mini doughnuts
- milk chocolate, melted
- Dip the top of the mini doughnuts into the melted milk chocolate and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Cover with sprinkles and leave to set.
- Add a splash of milk to the malt powder and stir into a smooth paste.
- Scoop ice cream into a blender and pour over the malt paste. Blitz until smooth, you may need to add a splash of milk to help loosen it up (it needs to be a spooning consistency rather than a drinkable consistency so don’t add too much).
- Pour the thick milkshake into a chilled bowl and decorate with chosen sweets and sprinkles. Make shapes and lines with the toppings to make it look more artistic - have fun with this!
- Cut a slit into the mini doughnuts and add them to the side of your bowl. Serve and enjoy :D