- 1 small carton heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Black pepper
- 3 potatoes, peeled, boiled and cut into french fries
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream, ricotta, milk and Parmesan. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture in a baking dish, and add french fries. Season with salt and pepper, and cover with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and bake for another 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden.