- 1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the greek yogurt, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, rolled oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Fill each muffin tin about 3/4 full.
- Place in the oven for 16-18 minutes or until the muffins are springy on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.