Fried Banana Dogs
If you think this is a corn dog, prepare to be surprised.
- 4-5 banana
- 100g sliced ends of bananas
- 20g sugar
- 80ml milk
- 100g pancake mix
- 2 tbsp strawberry puree
- 2 tbsp custard cream
- Yellow food coloring, as needed
- Place strawberry puree in a heat-resistant bowl and heat in a microwave for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Add yellow food coloring to custard cream. Mix well and set aside.
- Cut off both ends of the bananas, insert a popsicle stick into the middle part, and freeze until solid.
- Place the ends of the bananas in a bowl and mash it up using a fork.
- Add sugar, milk and sifted pancake mix to the bowl. Mix and fold in gently.
- Dip the frozen bananas in the mixture.
- Deep fry in 180 degree oil until golden brown all over.
- Drizzle with strawberry sauce and custard cream. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE