- 500ml milk
- 50g sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Lemon peel (1 lemon)
- 30g cornstarch
- Cake flour, as needed
- Eggs (beaten), as needed
- Oil for frying, as needed
- Cinnamon sugar, as needed
- Mint leaves, as needed
- Add 300ml of milk, sugar, cinnamon stick, and lemon peel to a pot. Simmer over medium heat.
- Remove the lemon peel and the cinnamon stick.
- In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and the remaining milk (200ml) and mix. Add it to the pot from step 2 and heat over medium heat until thickened.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold. After letting the mixture cool down, place the mold in the freezer until hardened.
- Remove the popsicles from the mold. Coat them with cake flour first and then beaten eggs. Deep fry the popsicles in 180 degree oil until golden brown.
- Dip them in cinnamon sugar and garnish with mint leaves. Enjoy!