- 10 frog legs
- Oil, for frying
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup Erguotou (Chinese white liquor)
- 4 tablespoons mixed salty grilled seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 ounces noodles, crushed
- Heat wok and pour in oil. Stir-fry the garlic and ginger. Add the onion and bell peppers and cook until softened. Add the red wine and bring to a boil. Set aside.
- Place the frog legs in a large bowl and top with Erguotou and the mixed salty grilled seasoning. Dip frog legs through flour, then beaten egg, then crushed noodles.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees, and fry the frog legs until golden. Pour the sauce over the fried frog legs and serve.