- 3 cups frying oil
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 5 strawberries, sliced and quartered
- Powdered sugar, to taste
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Fill the center of each wonton wrapper with 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella and 3 to 4 slices of strawberries.
- Lightly brush water around the filling, then fold and close wontons tightly to resemble the shape of a pouch.
- Working in batches, fry wontons for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately with a ramekin of condensed milk on the side.