- 1 cup cooked turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup thick beef broth
- 2 tablespoons croutons
- 1 tablespoon raspberry sauce
- Spread one slice of bread with mayonnaise and place the lettuce on top. Add the turkey breast and the raspberry sauce.
- Wet another slice of bread with the beef broth and add the croutons on top.
- Add another layer of turkey and lettuce, and cover with the other slice of bread spread with mayonnaise.
- 8 ounces crushed cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Mix the crushed cookies with the butter. Spread over the bottom of a springform pan.
- Mix the cornstarch with the lemon juice.
- Slice the vanilla pod along its length and remove the seeds.
- In a bowl, place the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, heavy cream, vanilla, melted butter, grated lemon and the cornstarch dissolved in lemon juice. Mix and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 50 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cake cool inside.
- Cool in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
- 1/2 pound ground meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 ounces shredded cheese
- Olive oil
- Sandwich bread
- Mix the ground beef with the garlic, parsley, egg, salt and pepper. Knead ingredients together and shape into meatballs.
- In a frying pan with oil, brown the meatballs on all sides.
- Add the wine, tomato sauce, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper, and cook the meatballs on low for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the meatball sandwich with the sauce and cheese.
- 5 cups ladyfingers
- 1 1/2 cup berries
- 1 1/2 cup sliced bananas
- 2 cups berry sauce
- 2 cups chocolate cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 cups custard
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Place the ladyfingers in a large bowl, with more ladyfingers crushed into crumbs at the base.
- Add the berries, the bananas and the berry sauce. Add chocolate cookie crumbs, followed by custard and another layer of cookie crumbs. Decorate with whipped cream.