- 1 cup cooked turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup thick beef broth
- 2 tablespoons croutons
- 1 tablespoon raspberry sauce
- Spread one slice of bread with mayonnaise and place the lettuce on top. Add the turkey breast and the raspberry sauce.
- Wet another slice of bread with the beef broth and add the croutons on top.
- Add another layer of turkey and lettuce, and cover with the other slice of bread spread with mayonnaise.
- 8 ounces crushed cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Mix the crushed cookies with the butter. Spread over the bottom of a springform pan.
- Mix the cornstarch with the lemon juice.
- Slice the vanilla pod along its length and remove the seeds.
- In a bowl, place the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, heavy cream, vanilla, melted butter, grated lemon and the cornstarch dissolved in lemon juice. Mix and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 50 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cake cool inside.
- Cool in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
- 1/2 pound ground meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 ounces shredded cheese
- Olive oil
- Sandwich bread
- Mix the ground beef with the garlic, parsley, egg, salt and pepper. Knead ingredients together and shape into meatballs.
- In a frying pan with oil, brown the meatballs on all sides.
- Add the wine, tomato sauce, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper, and cook the meatballs on low for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the meatball sandwich with the sauce and cheese.
- 5 cups ladyfingers
- 1 1/2 cup berries
- 1 1/2 cup sliced bananas
- 2 cups berry sauce
- 2 cups chocolate cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 cups custard
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Place the ladyfingers in a large bowl, with more ladyfingers crushed into crumbs at the base.
- Add the berries, the bananas and the berry sauce. Add chocolate cookie crumbs, followed by custard and another layer of cookie crumbs. Decorate with whipped cream.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE