- 8 ounces crushed cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Mix the crushed cookies with the butter. Spread over the bottom of a springform pan.
- Mix the cornstarch with the lemon juice.
- Slice the vanilla pod along its length and remove the seeds.
- In a bowl, place the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, heavy cream, vanilla, melted butter, grated lemon and the cornstarch dissolved in lemon juice. Mix and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 50 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cake cool inside.
- Cool in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.