Because your burrito deserves a little crunch, break open a bag of Fritos and sprinkle generously.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 4 tablespoons refried beans
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced pickled jalapeños, as preferred
- 1 cup Fritos Original Corn Chips
- 2 large flour tortillas
- In a pan, cook ground beef, onion, and taco seasonings.
- Once the meat is browned and the onions are translucent, drain any excess fat and set aside.
- Assemble the burrito: lay out the flour tortillas, spread some refried beans in the center, add the beef mixture, pico de gallo, sour cream, Fritos Original Corn Chips, shredded cheese, and pickled jalapeños.
- Fold in the edges, and wrap the bottom end forward to close.
- Heat a pan on medium-high, and place the burrito seam side down.
- Brown on both sides and serve.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.