A chip-lover's dream breakfast, give your chilaquiles a Fritos Scoops twist!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2-4 eggs
- 1 (10-ounce) can red chile sauce
- 1 (9.25-ounce) bag Fritos Scoops Corn Chips
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 4 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
- Pour the red chile sauce into a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until reduced slightly.
- Stir in Fritos Scoops and pepper jack cheese.
- Cook until the cheese is melted.
- While the cheese is melting, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and crack the eggs into the pan.
- Cook until whites are set and yolk is still runny.
- Add the eggs to the skillet with the chips and cheese.
- Remove pan from heat and top with queso fresco, avocado, radishes and cilantro.