- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups oats
- 2 avocados
- 2 cans Coconut milk (full fat, refrigerated)
- 1-2 tablespoons Agave
- 1 Lime
- Preheat oven to 375 and line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside. Using a stand mixer combine butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla scraping down the sides as needed. Add in the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in the oats.
- Roll the dough into smalls balls the size on ping pong balls and space them 2 inches apart on your baking trays. Flatten slightly with your palm. Bake for 15-17 minutes until the edges have started to brown. Let cool on cookie sheets for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For icing, open the cans of coconut milk and pour out the coconut water that has separated from the cream. Place the firm cream into a bowl. Add the avocados, agave and the juice of one lime. Blend or mix well until smooth.
- Pipe icing with a large star tip on the backside of one cookie and top with a second cookie to create a sandwich. Repeat with remaining cookies.