- 100g glutinous rice flour
- 90ml water
- Food Coloring (green, pink, black), as needed
- 2 black sesame seeds for each frog dumpling
- 50g sugar
- 10g agar powder
- 200ml soda
- A dash of Blue Hawaiian Syrup
- Add water and food colorings to glutinous rice flour and make different parts of the frog dumpling.
- Make frog dumplings on parchment paper using the dumpling dough in different colors.
- Add the frog dumpling to boiling water and scoop it up when it floats to the surface. Place them in ice water and let cool.
- Combine sugar and agar in a pot and mix well.
- Add soda and Blue Hawaiian Syrup to the pot. Stir the mixture over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Pour the mixture into takoyaki molds, filling half way full.
- Insert the frog dumpling in each hole. Pour over the mixture again, and let cool until hardened.