- 200g Oreos
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup cream
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup mascarpone
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 boxes of Fingers biscuits
- ½ cup chocolate sauce
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Begin by placing the Oreos in a food processor and blitz until they become a fine crumb. Then add the melted butter and pulse to help coat the crumbs in the butter.
- Place the wet crumb mixture in a 9” loaf tin and use the back of a tablespoon to firmly press the wet crumbs into the bottom of the tin. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Add cream, cottage cheese, vanilla extract and mascarpone in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric beater to beat to stiff peaks.
- Take the chilled loaf tin out of the fridge and add a layer of the cream mixture to the bottom of the tin. Spread evenly.
- Arrange a first layer of Finger biscuits lengthwise on top of the cream; space them evenly to cover all the width and length of the pan.
- Spread another layer of cream and top with a second layer of biscuits. Repeat this process one last time and finish with a layer of biscuits. Place in the freezer for 4h minimum to set.
- Un-mould from the loaf pan and drizzle chocolate sauce around the sides and top. Finish with a sprinkle of white chocolate chips.