- 5 ounces plain cookies
- 5 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk
- 3/4 tablespoon powdered gelatin, dissolved per box instructions
- 1/2 cup caster (superfine) sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 orange, zested and peeled
- 7 ounces raspberries
- 7 ounces blueberries
- 7 ounces strawberries
- Prepare a loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing extra to hang over the sides.
- In a food processor, blitz cookies until fine. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Transfer to prepared pan and press down to form a crust. Place in freezer.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cream into soft peaks, then fold in the condensed milk. Remove crust from freezer, add custard mixture and use a spatula to smooth. Return to freezer.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin powder and water and set aside until dissolved.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add sugar, gelatin and pomegranate juice. Whisk to combine. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool.
- Slice orange into wedges and add to a mixing bowl. Add berries and stir to combine. Remove terrine from the freezer, and add fruit in a layer over the cream mixture. Pour the gelatin mixture over top. Return to freezer until set, about 4 hours. Slice and serve with extra custard.