- 1 1/2 cups passionfruit juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pound sliced chocolate cake
- 10 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- In a blender, mix the condensed milk, heavy cream and passionfruit concentrate.
- In a bowl lined with plastic wrap, arrange thin slices of chocolate cake, pressing firmly to the sides.
- Pour in the passionfruit mousse. Chill in freezer for at least 4 hours until quite firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Cover the torte with melted chocolate. Wait until hardened and serve.