An ice cream, caramel, peanut, and chocolate pie topped with chunks of your favorite chocolate bar. — oh, my!
Frozen Snickers Pie
- 300 grams chocolate wafers
- 100 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pint caramel ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche caramel
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 6 snickers bars, roughly chopped
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Place the chocolate wafers in a food processor and pulse until they resemble a fine crumb. Combine the crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and mix until the butter is evenly dispersed. Press into a 9-inch round cake pan with a spoon, working up the sides of the pan as well. Place in the freezer until stiff, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon the caramel ice cream into the pan and smooth the surface. Return to the freezer until the ice cream is stiff, about 1 hour.
- Spread the dulce de leche caramel over the entire surface, then sprinkle with peanuts. Gently press down into the caramel. Return to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips on top and spread evenly over the entire surface. Top with the chopped snickers bars and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Return to the freezer overnight, or until the ice cream has frozen stiff. Enjoy!