- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 4 cups sliced and frozen bananas
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, crushed
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, combine yogurt, bananas, honey, cocoa powder and vanilla. Pulse until crumbly, then continue to process until a noticeable change occurs and the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to a standard-size loaf pan and fold in cookies. Cover and chill in freezer for 2 hours until frozen, but still soft enough to scoop.