- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried bananas
- 9 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 6 teaspoons honey
- Measure 6 rectangles, 4x6 inches each, on a piece of parchment paper and cut out. Place on baking sheet.
- Using 3 sandwich-size Ziploc bags, place blueberries in one, strawberries in another, and bananas in the last. Squeeze out the air and seal each bag. Using a rolling pin, thoroughly crush the fruit until it becomes a fine powder.
- Open each bag and drape inside 3 small cups. Place 3 tablespoons of yogurt in each and 2 teaspoons of honey in each. Close the bags and massage to mix fully. Now you have three different colors and flavors!
- Push each yogurt mixture to the corner of the bag and snip a small opening in each. Twist the slack to encourage the yogurt to stay in one corner. Carefully pipe circles on each parchment rectangle, piping 3 across and 6 up to total 18 dots. You can pipe random colors or two consecutive rows of strawberry, two rows of blueberry, and two rows of banana.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before eating. Eat immediately once removed from freezer as they melt quickly!