- 1 1/2 cups mango, diced
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry, diced
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees or the lowest setting.
- In a food processor, puree mango until smooth. Transfer into a container with a spout.
- Puree strawberries until smooth, and keep in blender or transfer into a separate container with a spout.
- Line a sheet tray with a Silpat, plastic wrap, or parchment paper. Pour mango and strawberry puree into alternating stripes, and then run a spatula through to create swirls of color. Make sure puree is flattened out evenly.
- Bake 3 to 4 hours, until dry. If the top isn’t dry, flip over and continue to bake until dry to the touch.
- Once dehydrated, remove from pan and lay on parchment paper. First, trim the edges off to create a clean rectangle. Cut into long strips, and roll! (Will keep for one week in an airtight container.)