- 3 Japanese pudding (store-bought)
- 6 cherries
- Juice from canned peach, as needed
- 1 kiwi
- 1 yellow peach
- 3 cherries
- Whipped cream, as needed
- Remove the stems from the cherries.
- Slice the kiwi into round slices, then cut out star shapes using cookie cutters.
- Cut the peach into thin slices.
- Place the fruit on top of the pudding, then pour over the juice from canned peaches.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each pudding. Let them freeze for over 6 hours.
- Remove the frozen puddings from the cups. Top with whipped cream and cherry. Enjoy!