- 1 Watermelon
- 2 Grapefruit
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Cucumbers
- Fresh mint leaves
- Using a sharp knife, cut a very thin slice from either short side of the watermelon to make the bottom flat.
- Slice the watermelon through the middle.
- Remove the pink flesh with a small ice cream scoop, making sure you don’t cut through the white or green skin.
- Scrape the watermelon bowl to clean it up to get a smooth inside.
- Peel the grapefruit and separate the segments.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cut the cucumber into 1/4-inch slices.
- Add all fruits and previously scooped watermelon into the bowl.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Orange zest
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Poppy seeds
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- For the dressing, whisk orange juice, orange zest, honey and poppy seeds in a small jar.
- In a large bowl place strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- Pour the dressing and carefully toss to combine.
- Serve in a cup and sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
- 1 cup Passionfruit pulp
- 1/3 cup White sugar
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Lime zest
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Dragon fruit
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1 Mango
- 1 Papaya
- For the dressing, combine passionfruit pulp, sugar, lime zest, lime juice, vanilla extract, and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Simmer 10 minutes to obtain a syrup. Remove from the heat and transfer to a small jar to cool down.
- Peel and cut dragon fruit, banana, pineapple, mango, and papaya into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Starting with the darker color, place the fruit cubes into individual cups, creating a color gradient (dragon fruit, papaya, mango, pineapple, banana).
- Pour the dressing over the top of the cup.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE