- 1 Watermelon
- 2 Grapefruit
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Cucumbers
- Fresh mint leaves
- Using a sharp knife, cut a very thin slice from either short side of the watermelon to make the bottom flat.
- Slice the watermelon through the middle.
- Remove the pink flesh with a small ice cream scoop, making sure you don’t cut through the white or green skin.
- Scrape the watermelon bowl to clean it up to get a smooth inside.
- Peel the grapefruit and separate the segments.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cut the cucumber into 1/4-inch slices.
- Add all fruits and previously scooped watermelon into the bowl.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.