- 1 (14 ounce) package french fries
- 3 ounces frozen potatoes wedges
- 2 tablespoons ketchup, plus more to serve
- 3 1/2 ounces shredded cheese, for melting
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 5 to 6 chicken nuggets, cut into fourths
- 5 small potatoes, boiled and cut into wedges
- 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 slices ham, cut into rectangular pieces
- 4 asparagus spears, cooked
- 1/4 cup corn
- 6 black olives, sliced
- In a blender, add the french fries and process until crumbled. Press into the bottom of a greased, round baking dish. Top with a layer of potato wedges, and spread ketchup overtop.
- Sprinkle in the shredded cheese, evenly spreading out across the ketchup. Add sliced onions, followed by the chicken nuggets and the potatoes. Top with eggs, ham, asparagus, corn and black olives.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool slightly, then cut into slices, top with more ketchup and serve.