- 1 box fusilli pasta
- 1 bunch basil
- 1/2 pound broccoli, cooked
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Boil the pasta and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the basil, broccoli, walnuts, garlic, olive oil, half the Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Using an immersion blender, combine until the mixture turns into a pesto sauce.
- In a large saute pan, add the pasta and top with pesto and remaining cheese.
- Heat until cheese has melted, stirring to combine. Serve and enjoy.