- Fruit lollipops, as needed
- 18 pieces black sugar hard candy
- 100g sugar
- 6 lollipop sticks
- Put fruit lollipops in a ziplock and crush into small pieces. Place the pieces in a round mold.
- Heat in the oven at 150°C for 10 minutes to melt the candy pieces. Let cool.
- Place black sugar hard candy in a round silicone mold and heat in the oven at 150°C for 10 minutes.
- Melt sugar in a pot and pour into another round silicone mold. Let sit.
- Press the fruit candy from step 2 onto the sugar candy. Place a candy stick and the black sugar candy on top.
- Let cool until hardened.
- Once it’s cooled down, lightly torch the back side to make them crystal clear.
- Serve them on a plate and enjoy!