- 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 - 1 cup milk
- Pink, purple and blue food colouring
- Whipped cream
- Pink, purple and blue sprinkles
- Divide the ice cream and milk into 3 equal portions. Pulse together one-third of the ice cream and milk a time in a blender, adding a drop of either pink, blue or purple food coloring.
- Layer the 3 colors in tall glasses. Using more milk will create a swirly pattern, while less milk will create more distinct lines between the colors.
- Top with some whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy!