- 1 to 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Blue food coloring
- 1/4 lemon
- Crushed ice
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- Clear lemonade
- For the dragon glass candy:
- Blue jolly ranchers, melted
- Make the dragon glass candy: Melt blue jolly ranchers in the microwave at 80% power for 1 minute. Microwave power varies, so be careful and adjust as needed for your microwave. If not fully melted, continue cooking in 15 second increments. When finished, pour onto a silicone baking mat and allow to set; Once hard, break into shards of varying sizes and set aside.
- Prepare the cocktail: Put a glass in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Put the salt on a plate, then add 1 to 2 drops of food coloring and smear it on the salt. Mix it through until the salt turns blue, then spread it out on the plate.
- Remove the class from the freezer, rub the lemon wedge around the rim of the glass, then dip the wet rim into the blue salt.
- Fill one-fourth of the glass with crushed ice, then add vodka, blue curacao and the juice of the lemon wedge. Slowly mix it everything together with a spoon.
- Top the cocktail with lemonade, then finish it off with a little more crushed ice if you wish.
- Finally, break off long shards of the candy, and stick them in the cocktail. Enjoy!