- 1 head of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, lightly pureed
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 French baguette, sliced diagonally into rounds
- 3/4 cup fontina cheese, finely shredded
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare two separate bowls. In one bowl, combine the minced garlic, parsley, a few tablespoons of olive oil and Parmesan. Mix well. Transfer half of the mixture into the other bowl.
- Add the pureed sun-dried tomatoes to one bowl and mix well. In the other bowl, add butter and mix well.
- Slice bread into 1/2-inch diagonals and spread across a foil-lined baking tray. Spoon the sun-dried tomato mixture on half of the slices, and spread the other mixture on the rest. Top all slices with fontina cheese.
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes, or until the bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.