- 1/2 pound shredded beef
- 2 tomatoes, skinned, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 onion, cut into rings
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Black pepper
- 10 garlic bread rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beef, tomatoes, onion, red pepper, yellow pepper and parsley. Season with the vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut the garlic bread in half, fill it with the meat, then bake for about 25 minutes. Slice and serve.