- 14 large shrimp, washed and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 20 grams butter
- 1 potato
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Combine olive oil, white wine, garlic and salt. Marinate shrimp in mixture for 1 hour.
- Julienne the potato. Sprinkle potato sticks with flour.
- Prepare two colanders the same size.
- Arrange the potato sticks so that they are evenly distributed inside the colander. Place the other colander right on top of the potatoes.
- Deep-fry in hot oil at 170 degrees C. Once they are crispy and golden brown, take the potato basket out and drain on paper towel.
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Add in the marinated shrimp and cook until they change color.
- Transfer the cooked shrimp into the potato basket and pour over any remaining sauce.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle on chopped parsley before serving.