- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 50 milliliters water
- 2 servings dried somen noodles
- 2 tablespoons genovese sauce
- Red bell pepper,cucumber, ham and egg omelette cut out into star shapes
- Roughly chop onion and garlic and place in bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at 600 watts. Roughly chop tomato, red bell pepper and cucumber.
- In a blender, combine the vegetables above with salt, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar and water. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until fully chilled.
- Boil somen noodles according to package directions. Rinse well with cold water and drain.
- Pour gazpacho into a bowl, followed by a serving of somen noodles. Top with your favorite toppints and drizzle with genovese sauce.