- 2 1/8 cups dark chocolate, melted and tempered
- 4 cups cream cheese frosting
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 24 graham cracker sticks or cookies, for dipping
- Pour one cup of melted chocolate into a plastic mold. Gently swirl chocolate so that the entire egg mold is covered evenly.
- Repeat with the second mold, and place the molds in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Once set, remove chocolate eggs from the molds, and carefully fill with cream cheese frosting.
- Create a divot in each egg half, approximately 1/4 cup in size. Fill each hole with lemon curd, and place halves in the refrigerator for up to one hour to chill.
- Remove set egg halves and paint dark chocolate along the edge of one of the eggs. Press egg halves together and seal with more melted chocolate.
- Serve in a small bowl to resemble an egg pot.
- Crack pieces off and serve with your favorite cookies or graham crackers.