- 1 large banana
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatin (soaked in 2 tablespoons of water)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau liquor
- 2 large, round cookies or biscuits
- Melted white chocolate, for coating
- Gold foil
- Make a cone shape with parchment paper, and staple it so that it stays in place. Use duct tape to seal the tip of the cone.
- Put the cone in a deep cup, pointed end down, so that it doesn't tip over.
- Slice and mash the banana, then transfer to a medium bowl. Stir milk into the mashed banana, then microwave for 2 minutes.
- To the bowl, add dark chocolate, gelatin and sugar. Stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in heavy cream and Cointreau.
- Pour mixture into parchment paper cone. Top with a round cookie and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, until solid.
- Once hard, remove from mold onto a serving plate. Pour melted white chocolate overtop and sprinkle with gold foil pieces.