- 4 cups HERSHEY'S Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 (16-ounce) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into even pieces
- 2 cups unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 24 graham crackers
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Make the cookie: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 10-inch springform pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips, and press half of the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Top with 6 graham crackers to cover the cookie completely. Top with mini marshmallows and then cover with chocolate bar squares. Finish with the remaining graham crackers and then cover with the other half of the chocolate chip cookie dough batter. Firmly press down to create an even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden and fragrant. Allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes and serve.