- 1 box dark chocolate brownie mix
- 8 Samoas
- 4 cups large flake shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 cups caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 10 1/2-inch tube cake pan and set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions, and pour into the prepared tube pan. Top with Samoas gently pressed into the surface.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Allow to cool completely before unmolding.
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded coconut and caramel until well combined.
- Place the brownie base on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Place a jar or cup in the center of the brownies.
- Spread the caramel coconut over the surface of the brownies, mimicking the look of a Samoa cookie. Place the coconut-topped brownie in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and remove the center jar.
- Drizzle with four wide lines of dark chocolate, like a Samoa, then allow to fully set at room temperature before serving, about 20 minutes.