- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 2 graham crackers
- Store bought frosting
- Green + black food coloring
- Black frosting tube
- White candy melts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two donut pans with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Mix in eggs, beating after each addition. Add in vanilla and combine.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and milk, beginning and ending with the dry.
- Divide batter between the two pans, then bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut graham crackers into diamonds for Totoro's ears. Frost with gray frosting, then sandwich between donut layers.
- Cut graham cracker into leaf shape, then frost with green frosting. Decorate with black icing to look like a leaf.
- Decorate remaining donut with frosting to resemble Totoro.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE