- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- edible glitter
- ½ cup nutella
- Whisk together the flour, cornstarch and salt in a bowl. In a larger bowl, beat the butter and confectioner’s sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and beat until combined. Add the flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Roll into 2 teaspoon-sized balls of dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, until the tops are slightly cracked and the edges are golden. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the whipping cream, vanilla extract and confectioner’s sugar. Dunk the cookies into the glaze, allow the excess to drip off, then dunk them in edible glitter. Repeat with all cookies, then allow them to dry for 30 minutes.
- Pipe some nutella onto the flat side of one cookie, then sandwich it together with a second cookie. Repeat with the remaining cookies.