- 7 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated turmeric
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- Add peaches, lemon juice, turmeric and honey to your blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and warm over medium heat. Slowly add the gelatin into mixture and whisk continuously until the gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Pour into silicon molds, about 3/4 of the way up, and freeze for an hour or until they are completely set. While those are setting, prepare the cream mixture.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla extract into a medium pot and stir to combine. Once the mixture is warm, slowly add the gelatin and whisk until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Remove the set peach layer from the freezer and pour cream mixture over the top. Freeze for 20-30 minutes or until completely set.