- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 eggs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs, and chocolate protein powder in a large bowl
- And mix together until the consistency resembles cookie dough.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the batter and roll it into a ball using your hands. You may
- Need to wet your hands with a few drops of water to keep the batter from sticking.
- Flatten the ball between your palms and then place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, leaving space in between the cookies on the baking sheet.
- Using a fork, press down gently on each cookie to create criss-cross marks. If the fork sticks,
- You can dip it in water as necessary.
- Transfer the cookie sheet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the
- Cookies just slightly start to turn brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for a couple minutes to set before moving to a cooling rack to
- Cool completely.