- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to combine. All oats should be sticky and looking hydrated, if not add more honey or maple syrup.
- Add 2 heaping spoonfuls of the granookie mixture to each of the muffin molds and press down with the back of a spoon to flatten.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the tops just begin to turn brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 2 hours, then invert the tray and release the cookies gently.
- Individually wrap each one, tie up and hand them out!